About The Liebster Award: The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
11 Facts About Me:
- I LOVE Jesus! He is my Lord & Savior, and I have dedicated my life to him.
- I got engaged when I was sixteen, and I am (soon to be) married at eighteen! I am so blessed to have found my soulmate this early in life ❤
- I want tons of kids! I am madly in love and I can’t wait to have a family!
- Animals are my joy, my calling and my passion! I am working towards becoming a service dog trainer, and I am so grateful to be employed at a doggy daycare now!
- I have a cat named Rocky; he loves to walk on a leash and he sits on command for treats. Rocky also enjoys wearing cat-sized t-shirts.
- New England will always be my home at heart! (Go Pats!)
- Taxation is theft, and I want to abolish the government.
- I homeschooled online for my last few years of high school.
- Fall is my favorite time of the year, and not just because pumpkin is delicious.
- I want to have my own dog rescue/shelter one day.
- I want to live on a farm of rescue animals, all my own to love and care for!
My answers to Allison’s questions:
- Were you looking forward to answering these questions? Yes!
- Who is your role model? Jesus Christ ❤
- How long have you had a blog? A few years.
- Have you always had the idea of blogging in your mind? I have always been a writer but I have not always been a dedicated blogger 🙂 so I guess I would say no.
- Do you listen to music very often? Every single day!
- Do you view friendship as something to cherish? Absolutely.
- Favorite quote? It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
- Favorite flower? Tiger Lilies
- Favorite person in history? Jesus 🙂
- Would you prefer writing something or making a craft? I love to do both but I would probably rather make a craft on any given day.
- How long did it take you to answer these questions? Maybe a minute or two.
My answers to Jada’s questions:
- What do you believe? I believe in the power of Jesus Christ, God and the Holy Spirit!
- Why do you believe what you believe? Because Jesus personally saved me. He shows me his love and mercy every day.
- What do you want in life? I want to make God, and my husband proud of me. I would love to be a mother almost more than anything; and I would also love to train service dogs.
- What matters most to you? God, family, and animals.
- What purpose do you find in life? God has a plan for me, and that is more than enough to keep me going.
- What defines you? I am an extremely strong willed and opinionated person. I am loyal to the death of me, and I am not afraid to go against the crowd if it means doing the right thing. You could say I’m a rebel 😉
- What are the three most important goals in your life? Serving God, Serving God, and Serving God
- How do you view the world? The world is a sad, dark, broken, lost place that we must endure; however it is a place to learn, and grow. Darkness only offers the opportunity to bring light. We can bring light into a dark place here, so I see the world as an opportunity to do good.
- What are three things you dislike? I dislike sin, which pretty much covers all three things.
- What are three things you like? I like (love) God, my family, and animals – also freedom, but I know that’s four things!
- How would you describe yourself? Hard working, adventurous and outgoing; maybe a little fun and ridiculous too. More than anything though, I’m an empath.
My Questions to the blogs I nominated:
- What matters most to you?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is the most powerful emotion?
- What is your dream career/job?
- Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place on earth?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- What is your favorite song/band/genre at the moment?
- What would your dream vacation look like?
- If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is your best/favorite recipe (for anything!)?
- What is one cause you support and/or would like to bring more attention to?
My nominees are:
(If you have already been nominated by someone else and I was unaware then disregard!)